Compartilhe
Zé da Adega
Ultimate Zombie
Ultimate Zombie

Número de Mensagens : 568
Pontos : 1907

400 days (2015) - Matt Osterman

Mensagem por Zé da Adega em Seg Abr 04 2016, 06:28

Isto é um filme experimental, cuja narrativa linear se desenvolve tipicamente como qualquer filme comercial norte-americano de ficção científica, mas com a seguinte diferença muito importante:

O filme não possui um final e termina abruptamente sem explicação! Em vez disso, o realizador afirma que colocou pistas (umas mais subtis do que outras) ao longo do filme, que permitem chegar à única conclusão lógica possível, que ele não revelou ainda, mas montou no seu web site pessoal, uma plataforma onde convida os espectadores a formularem a sua opinião, para ser visitada apenas após a visualização do filme.

"My favorite fan theories and reactions to 400 Days. To me, the best kinds of movies are ones that live beyond the fade to black. I also understand this can be frustrating or controversial for some, so I thought it might be worthwhile to collect some of the more interesting end theories here. The clues are all there..."

"400 Days: Director Statement

400 Days was inspired by a real experiment a few years ago where a group of brave (and definitely crazy) astronaut hopefuls were put in a fake spaceship for almost a year and half. They spent their days acting if it were a real mission complete with monotonous daily schedules, complicated science experiments, and even a simulated spacewalk. All for the sake of research.

It was my intention to create a narrative that put the viewer in the seat of the experiment itself - one where the audience was never quite sure of who to trust and unsure if it was all just an elaborate ruse. The puzzle aspect of the movie will be challenging to some, but I wanted to echo Rod Serling and trust in the idea that it’s okay for the audience to not have all the answers – to be comfortable with the unknown. His show was a masterclass on inspiring the audience to question what they had just seen – all under the guise of the subject we call The Twilight Zone.

The clues in 400 Days are all hidden within the frame (or sometimes standing in plain sight), but it is my hope that different viewers will all have different interpretations of what actually happened. The best films inspire conversation and invite the audience to keep thinking about the film long after it ends. If that occurs, I will have succeeded.

On its surface, 400 Days centers on four astronauts who go on a simulated mission to a distant planet only to discover that things are more real than they might seem. At the heart of it, however, it’s as much about finding a human connection in the face of isolation and extreme adversity. Our four main characters - collectively and individually - have issues with “connecting” and it was my goal to have those threads woven throughout the entire narrative.

The fact that I was able to design a spaceship (!!) and work with a set of ridiculously talented actors and an amazing production team has me over the moon (or possibly under it – if you’ve seen the movie). We did a lot with a limited schedule and resources and I could not be prouder of what our entire team has accomplished.

Matt Osterman
Writer/Director of 400 Days"

Vídeo de 2 minutos com o realizador independente, a falar do filme e a pedir de forma humilde, que o povo divulgue a existência do seu filme (que não pode competir com o marketing dos estúdios de Hollywood):

http://www.mattosterman.com/post/137167688738/httpwww400daysthemoviecomwhere-to-watch

Trailer oficial:

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3774790/ (Cuidado com as críticaa 1/10 do pessoal que ficou arreliado com o final!)
Wikipedia (realizador): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Osterman

Sinopse

"400 DAYS is a psychological sci-fi film centering on four astronauts who are sent on a simulated mission to a distant planet to test the psychological effects of deep space travel. Locked away for 400 days, the crew’s mental state begins to deteriorate when they lose all communication with the outside world. Forced to exit the ship, they discover that this mission may not have been a simulation after all."

Zé da Adega
Ultimate Zombie
Ultimate Zombie

Número de Mensagens : 568
Pontos : 1907

Re: 400 days (2015) - Matt Osterman

Mensagem por Zé da Adega em Seg Abr 04 2016, 06:31

Por acaso eu gostei deste filme... Smile

Confesso que fiquei arreliado com o final (ou falta de final), mas depois de ler a página do realizador, acalmei-me... Rolling Eyes

Este filme tem uma estética muito bonita, e criei um dos meus trailers amadores:

"400 Days" Fan-made trailer from Clips do Zé on Vimeo.

Quando tiver tempo irei escrever qual foi a minha opinião, em mais detalhe, e falar um pouco sobre o filme (sem entrar em spoilers). Em princípio a nota que darei ao filme será de 8/10. Aqueles 1/10 do IMDB são abusos...
Daninsky
Xploited Maniac!
Xploited Maniac!

Número de Mensagens : 4640
Pontos : 7859

Mensagem por Daninsky em Seg Abr 04 2016, 14:34

Muito interessante...

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Dom Set 24 2017, 07:53